Graphic Design Charlotte NC
We offer high quality graphic design services. From Web to Print, we can handle your design needs. We can even suggest a few great printers to work with. To get in touch with a local Charlotte graphic designer, please fill out a consultation request form and check graphic design Charlotte NC services.
Web Graphic Design
There are millions of websites. Some may be beautiful, but only a few can collaborate an effective structure with aesthetic design. Web Design is more different than any other type of design because it has to involve more than a visual representation of a business. It must operate to produce customers and prospects by branching out on the internet. This means having a high ranking, active social activity, and updated content. We make all that possible by knowing how to push those attributes to their full potential, making us beneficial to your company. Let us strengthen your potential for web presence to start a reputation on it’s own.
Print & Ad Graphic Design
We specialize in making a high impact first impression. The average time for a viewer to look at a poster, ad, or spread in a magazine is about 1.5 to 2 seconds. Within those 2 seconds, they decide to go on, or stop and let it sink in. Our print ad design can make your company one of the stand outs in the advertisement world.
Logo’s & Branding Design
Logo Design is usually the first piece of the puzzle when starting up a business. It is the personality, identity, and an extension of who you are and what you do. A great logo can almost say nothing. The simplicity of an idea using shapes, color, and typography makes a successful logo. When designing a logo, we need to understand what kind of personality a company possesses. Therefore, logo design is the most thought out process of design.
Brochure & Collateral Design
Brochure Design can be a very effective strategy in marketing. Brochures usually come after or during the company branding phase. This means we can create a design built around your brand. All of your collateral material should represent a common theme That’s why most of our brochures are also structured with other types of visual advertisement.
Banner Ad Design
Banner Ad Design can be a crucial part in reaching a target audience. Designing a banner ad isn’t as easy as it may seem. It involves more than a compilation the right colors, fonts, image placement, and bold, catchy statements. In order to make a strong impression on retargeted site visitors, our designers add that additional touch needed; which helps it stand out. With the right blend of creativity and charisma, a good banner ad design can lure visitors into clicking to your site and buying products they thought they would have forgot about.
Our Design Process
PLANNING AND ANALYSIS
1. Send you, our client, our easy website design questionnaire
2. We receive it back and start to understand your needs
3. Gather information needed, design elements, content etc.
4. Document and map out the gathered content
WEB PAGE DESIGN AND FINALIZATION
1. Creative Planning is outlined and a timeline is set in place
2. 3 separate designs are drawn out and presented
3. We agree upon a look and our development team gets to work
FUNCTIONALITIES AND FEATURES
1. We develop the front end framework and provide you with a live link
2. Then we implement provided content, premium features etc.
TESTING AND FIXING THE BUGS
1. We test all website functionalities, you also test on your end to make sure you are happy
2. We then review and fix all bugs and errors
REVIEW WITH CLIENT
1. A 90% completed web design is presented and we discuss finalizing and launching
2. We implement any last changes and set a launch date.
FINAL DELIVERY OF THE PROJECT
1. Migration to live server and website launch
2. Website is instantly scanned by algorithms to ensure security and speed.