ON PAGE OPTIMIZATION TIPS AND TRICKS
SOME BASIC TRICKS AND STRATEGIES
- On-page optimization is the first step of search engine optimization (SEO).
- On-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your web site or web page listing in search results.
- There are no single set of tricks and strategies but some basic optimization tricks that make your website more appealing to search engines.
- Examples of on-page optimization include HTML code, keyword placement, meta tags and keyword density.
FACTORS WHICH HELP
- The meta description helps people decide whether to click on your result, or a result above or below you.
- The website page URL should include primary keyword and each word in the URL should be separated using dashes.
- The keyword density should not be very high as it makes your site unreadable and look “spammy”.
INTRODUCTION OF PANDA UPDATES
- Panda Update was introduced on 24th February 2011.
- It is like a filter which helps in stopping the sites with poor quality.
- Its main aim is to improve the quality of sites and to change the poor quality sites with high quality sites.
- Panda is the change to the search results ranking algorithm that analyzes the quality of web pages it discovers.
IMPROVEMENT OF THE WEBSITE
- This is a change to improve in the ranking of these websites and number of visitors visiting these sites has been also increased.
- This is very efficient and useful thing which is serving the main purpose of Google.
- It also helps in promoting and upgrading the high quality sites on web pages.
- The quality of content and material has also been improved.
For help with your SEO or inbound marketing, contact us today.